Monday, February 25, 2013

Dear Peanut #1

Today I thought I would write a little note to the bebe just to share some of my thoughts and my experiences so far in the pregnancy.
_________________________________________________________________________________

02/25/13

Dear Peanut, 

Today is a little bit over 8.5 weeks that you have been with us. It seems like such a short time but also that it's been a life-changing few weeks.  Your Daddy and I are still in shock over the discovery of you!  We feel blessed, scared, nervous and excited - all at the same time! 

Your grandparents, your Aunts and Uncles, plus some cousins already know about you.  We are keeping any major announcement of you under wraps for a bit longer.  It's our little secret and we want to have it just be ours for a few more weeks.  Everyone is excited and wants to know how you are progressing.  

These past two weeks you have been giving your Mommy a lot of upset tummies and a definite lack of appetite.  Thankfully, I'm good at eating when you tell me it's alright and making sure that you are getting enough nutrients to grow big and strong.  

I love you, always and forever!

Love, 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment