Friday, February 22, 2013

Life Changing

I hope you are having a fabulous Friday!  Our life has been AH-MAZING in the past few weeks.  Let me recap for you:

Somewhere near the end of January, I had a girly doctor's appointment for my annual "feel me up" exam.  My monthly friend was late but I thought it was just stress.  Trust me, work was craaaazy stressful during that time as was regular ol' life.  The doctor checks me out, tells me all is well and takes a few minutes to chat with me about any questions.  I share about Aunty Flow being late; he decides to do a positive/negative pregnancy blood test.  He tells me he highly doubt I'm pregnant but let's rule it out before we go further.  I gladly let someone stick me arm for blood and go on my merry way back to work. 

Fast forward to the next day around lunch time.  I'm innocently eating a slice of pizza in my office.  My cell phone rings with a number I don't know.  Usually that is a recipe for "let the voicemail pick it up" because I HATE telemarketing calls.  However out of character, I answer it.  It's my Dr. from yesterday.  He asks me how I am and then says...........laughing, btw.....



......"You're pregnant.  Way to go!" 


Excuse me, I'm what?! HOLY BANANAS!  


So after some tests and another check-up, we are officially 100% pregnant....about 8 weeks along now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment