Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunshine Award!


The fantastic blogger, Robin, from Garage Sales R Us gave me this award.  Let me tell you, she made my whole week and it's only Sunday! Thank you Thank you Thank you! Seriously go check out her site and find some awesome DIY projects that you can do too!


The Sunshine Award is given from bloggers to bloggers.  It’s for someone “who positively and creatively inspires others in the blogosphere." 


First, you should thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.  Next, answer the following questions about yourself.  Then, choose 10 of your favorite bloggers and link their blogs to your post.  Be sure to let them know that you are nominating them for the award.  Last, be sure to copy and paste the award to your blog!  

Some "Get to Know You Questions"...

1.  Favorite color-  Hands down, it's purple! Oddly that's not one of the colors in our wedding in September :)


2.  Favorite animal- Penny!  She's the pup behind the keys and the snuggler next to me every night (Well Kevin too!)

3.  Favorite number- 10....I was born 10/10 and have always always loved the number 10.  We got engaged on 10/09/10 too

4.  Favorite Drink- Iced tea...I don't drink soda and grew up on iced tea made by the local dairies with tons of sugar.  Now I'm currently hooked on Turkey Hill Diet Iced Tea

5.  Facebook or Twitter-  Facebook.  I have Twitter but honestly I'm clueless

6.  Good book or good movie- BOOK!  Have you seen my house?  Ok, well I know you didn't and if you did, that might be creepy.   I LOVE to read and have way more books that most people should. 

7.  My passion- Cooking good food and sharing meals with friends, family and the occasional homeless person (when we lived in Philly)

8.  Giving or getting gifts-  Giving gifts..I'm that awkward person when I get a gift because I hate to be the center of attention so I'd rather open the gift in private and thank them personally. 

9.  Favorite day-  "I would have to say April 25, because it's not too hot, not too cold. All you need is a light jacket."  If you can quote that movie, we're destined to be BFFs.  Seriously though, I don't have one..this year September 8th because I get to marry the love of my life!


10.  Favorite flower- White roses or bright colored gerber daisies


Now on to my nominees - those awesome bloggers you should visit! 

1. Sarah & her cute little ladies @ The Great Umbrella Heist
2. Jenni @ Jenni From The Blog
3. Tracie @ From Tracie
4.  Melissa @ Growing Up Geeky
6. The lovely ladies @ Six Sisters Stuff
8. Drea @ Oh Dear Drea
9. Becky @ Baby Making
10. Janiene @ A Bunch of Bishops



3 comments:

  1. AHH! I see my name there! Thankyou so much!I'm so honored that you choose me. You are such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I love Miss Congeniality too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO VERY SWEET! This gave me a huge, much needed smile tonight. Thank you!

    I had purple in two of the three weddings my husband and I had. It is a good color. Books are always a good thing (you can't really have too many of them, can you?). And....Miss Congeniality. It is a great movie.

    ReplyDelete