Thursday, March 7, 2013

Booth or Table?

Please excuse my randomness on a Friday almost afternoon.  It's cold and windy here with no fun in the foreseeable future. Dang budget!

This morning as I was driving into work, I was pondering about a million things.  Why yes, I was still watching the road but my mind seemed a few miles away.  Last night we were out to dinner at the "oh-so-fancy but still filled with greasy diner food" Diner in our local town.  It's not good for you but provides good comfort especially if you were in a funk like I was last night.  We get to the door and walk in.  The first question we are asked is "Booth or Table?"  


Normally this isn't a difficult question....I always choose a booth.  I think I like the intimacy of a booth. Plus I enjoy that the booth covers up the back of my body in case my shirt rides up or my pants ride down or something equally as embarrassing happens. #biggirlproblems


However as we squeezes into our booth, I kept thinking that my day of sitting in booths may be numbered if my tummy expands to make room for the Peanut.  The table already sits right under my girls.  Why yes I'd love to serve my chest on the table..Do you have a pillow I can rest them on?  


Now I'm a big girl to begin with so I understand that is why restaurants have tables as well.  I'm not going to be the cute, skinny pregnant mama (Although, dang I love looking at your blogs and pictures!) so I need to prepare for tables and sitting with my back exposed to other people.  


Yes, I'm strange.  I think about weird things.  Blame it on my lack of sleep and my pregnancy brain! 


No comments:

Post a Comment