Friday, June 1, 2012

Free samples = Fun Mail Time!

Since I am a little girl, I have been the queen of sending away for free samples.  I love to try new products out and enjoy seeing what new things are being created by companies out there.   Even today, I send away for free samples.  Recently we received 4- Tully's K-Cup samples in a variety of exciting new flavors.  I'm super excited to try them especially the Dark Chocolate Hot Chocolate! 


Today in the mail, I was pleasantly surprised to find another sample to try.  Crystal Light Mocktails!  I love Crystal Light and enjoy their line of beverages.  We buy them to have at home, to take on trips and to stash in the car in case we need a quick flavored water :)  I'm not a huge alcohol drinker so the new Mocktails line is perfect for me!  


Our sample came with the Appletini flavor to make 2 Quarts!  That's an awesome sample :) Plus bonus for the coupon which saves us some pennies when we buy some more.  Way to go Crystal Light! 

Are you a free sampler?  Do you enjoy trying out new products?  If so, where do you find your free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment