Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Iced Tea

Note: This post has no real purpose but I'm not feeling well, stressed about work and the wedding and trying to take my mind off things :) 

Are you an iced tea person?  Do you yearn for cold fresh-brewed iced tea? I do on a regular basis and I'm very picky about my iced tea.  My poor Kevin is all too familiar with my need to drive out of our way to secure me iced tea that meets my expectations. 

1) Iced tea must be fresh brewed.  If not, fresh brewed, then Turkey Hill brand Diet Iced Tea is acceptable. 

2) Fresh-brewed tea must have lots of ice and sweetened with Sweet N' Low.  Yes I know fake sugar isn't great for you but it's my choice of sweetener and only Sweet N' Low. 

3) The larger the iced tea, the better.  I drink way more than I eat (and oddly alcohol is not an approved drink!) My mother always used to tell me that I got the biggest drink there was no matter where we went.  

4) There are no substitutes for iced tea! No soda, no energy drinks, no Gatorade..just iced tea! 


So now that you think I'm crazy, do you have any weird habits or quirky parts to yourself? 


No comments:

Post a Comment