Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Crafty Fun

With our wedding approaching, we (read: I) are crafting like crazy.  There's nothing that quite gets the silly pouring out of you than cutting out tons of hearts with glitter and glue. 


If you know me, you know I LOVE crafts.  I love looking at them, thinking about them and trying to make my pictures in my head into reality.  For our wedding (ok, well for after the wedding too), I just purchased the Sizzix Big Shot Die Cut Machine online.  


Every day...ok every few hours...I check the status to see if it has shipped yet.  I CANNOT wait to try it out.  I even purchased a few wedding related dies to try out for our projects!  The Big Man (my fiance) isn't nearly as excited about it but he just doesn't know what he's missing out on.


Do you have any experience with die cut machines?  If so, share away!  I'd love to hear the good, the bad and the ugly about them. I know nothing's perfect but I'm hoping for some fun crafting ahead of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment